A Diocese of the Reformed Episcopal Church and ACNA
The Reformed Episcopal Church's Women of the Church ministry was founded in May 1948 by the General Council of the Reformed Episcopal Church during Bishop Joseph Kearney’s tenure. It's purpose is to unify, coordinate, and stimulate the work of the women in the Reformed Episcopal Church as well as encourage the women’s societies to organize under one unit to be known as the Women of the Church.
The women of the Diocese of the Southeast and blessed to be part of this ministry. We invite all women in the Diocese to get involved and connect with their sisters in Christ through prayer, Bible Study, and fellowship.
Point of Contact: Mrs. Hester Gadsden